Please be advised you can download user manual and software from http://p.ipcam.hk
wysLink WP Series P2P Camera Quick Guide for
Model: WP115, WP158V, WP158W, WP196V, WP196W
Connecting the Hardware
- Near the wireless router, plug one end of the enclosed power adapter into the power jack of the camera, and the other end of the power adapter into the wall outlet.
- When camera finishes rotating and Ding-Dong tone coming out, it means that IP camera is waiting for receiving Wi-Fi signal (if you connect the camera with Ethernet cable, there will not be any Ding-Dong tone coming out from camera).
- Make Wi-Fi available on your mobile phone.
Note: when the IP camera is in the initial state, there is Ding-Dong tone coming out from it. Here are three methods to suspend the Ding-Dong tone:
- connect your IP camera to the router with Ethernet cable;
- connect your IP camera to the router via smart-config;
- power off the IP camera.
Download and Install App.
Android users can search IPCAM P from Google Play store, or just scan the QR-code below to download the App.
iOS users can download IPCAM P from App Store.
After installing, the icon will pop up on the mobile phone.
- Run the IPCAM P App. Click on on the home screen, then click on “Add manually”. Please click on “Next” from the first option “Wi-Fi SmartConfig”.
2. Confirm that you already followed instructions to be as picture 2-1. The app. will automatically select the Wi-Fi network. Input Wi-Fi password and click on “Setting”, then it will be in configuration process as picture 2-2.
Tips for Wi-Fi Smart-config:
The camera only supports the 2.4 GHz wireless spectrum. If your mobile phone is connected to 5.0 GHz wireless spectrum, please switch to the 2.4 GHz one.
When Ding-Dong ring tone stopped, please select the device UID number as picture 2-3, consider a name for your camera and click on “Add” as picture 2-4.
3. Once the camera was added, you will be redirected to the home screen, where you can view the camera. Click on the video, it could be shown solely. Click on < on the top for return.
As picture 3-1, tap to get function list bar and tap navigating into advanced settings, you can change password, set up motion detection, recording etc.
Operation and Setting for Video
You can change such settings on the video preview interface.